internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Repiping Recommendations

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoliver AT buni.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Repiping Recommendations
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 01:00:39 -0500

My wife and I have used (Steve) Harmon plumbing and have been happy. He's not cheap but you
get what you pay for. We've flirted with less expensive plumbers sometimes during peak emergency
seasons and were usually dissatisfied. Of course the biggest problem is a good plumber is always busy, and the not so good ones are always immediately available.

-Andy

Paul Cory wrote:
First, thanks to everyone for the help with the hot water heater.

Long story short, the water heater situation is back to diagosis mode
because it turns out we had a set of leaks in a hot water pipe in our
crawl space. Should having that fixed not fix the hot water problem, I
now have the part on hand to replace the lower element.

--
No PST Files Ever Again
Buni Meldware Communication Suite