internetworkers - [internetworkers] YAY Orange County! We're Number One!!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] YAY Orange County! We're Number One!!
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 16:57:34 -0500

... in cost of living, that is. D'Oh!

http://www.newsobserver.com/125/story/375807.html

Nearly half of North Carolina's 1 million families are not earning enough money to meet their basic needs, a new study shows.

The study by the N.C. Justice Center also found that the Triangle is one of the most expensive places to live in the state, with Orange County topping the list.

"A lot of people think it would be Wake or Mecklenburg, but Orange is the most expensive place to live in North Carolina," said Sorien Schmidt, the center's legislative director who helped lead the research.