internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Why almost everything the Federal Goverment does is unconstitutional

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT shell.neverwhere.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Why almost everything the Federal Goverment does is unconstitutional
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 11:19:06 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005, Phillip Rhodes wrote:
Uhhhh... some of us aren't Libertarians. I'll bitch and moan with the best of them...
Right, that's why I said "so many of" instead of "all of" in my
comment. :-)

Though I don't think Libertarians are the majority of people bitching. The majority of my friends have the same concerns and there are a very small portion are Libertarians.

Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com
http://www.rod-o-rama.com
http://www.thehellbenders.com
1959 GMC in Chevy Sheetmetal 1/2 Ton (235" Inline 6)
1990 Ducati 750 Sport