internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Why almost everything the Federal Goverment does is unconstitutional

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Why almost everything the Federal Goverment does is unconstitutional
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 11:48:17 -0500

Evan Zimmerman wrote:

I hope this won't be considered flamebait:

I for one, certainly don't take it that way.

I guess my point would be, should I be forced to have one, these may
be keystone issues for Libertarians but that doesn't make them
irrelevant other parties.

I hope you don't think that I meant to say that these issues
are irrelevant to members of other parties. Certainly they
are (or should be).

My point, if I was forced to have one,
was just that Libertarians tend to be especially outspoken
and active at airing their concerns over these issues. Or at
least that's my experience.

Again, that's not too say that
Dems and Republicans and Greens, etc. don't voice their
concerns... just that whenever I've seen people really
"raising Cain" over the Constitution, Libertarians have tended
to be right in the middle of the outcry.

TTYL,

Phil