internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Why almost everything the Federal Goverment does is unconstitutional

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Why almost everything the Federal Goverment does is unconstitutional
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 11:55:01 -0500

Phillip Rhodes wrote:

I hope you don't think that I meant to say that these issues
are irrelevant to members of other parties. Certainly they
are (or should be).

Whoah, that came out about 180 degrees from what I really meant to
say. It should read more like this:

I hope you don't think that I meant to say that these issues
are not relevant to members of other parties. Certainly they
are relevant (or should be).

TTYL,

Phil