internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] "Real ID" bill - was W Visit to Raleigh

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] "Real ID" bill - was W Visit to Raleigh
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 23:30:24 -0500

Sil Greene wrote:

this has gotta be unconstitutional... isn't it??

I think it is absolutely unconstitutional. Then again,
nearly everything else the Federal Government does is
unconstitutional. More on that in a moment.

and this is in the Real-ID bill??!!

Yes. If you don't believe me, here's the link
to the actual bill, straight from the source:

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/F?c109:1:./temp/~c109PodN47:e8964:

TTYL,

Phil
--