internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] W Visit to Raleigh

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] W Visit to Raleigh
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 23:43:15 -0500

Tanner Lovelace wrote:

Sorry, Phil, but I can't think of a more lame slogan in the world right now.

Geez, Tanner, your being so short-sighted is hardly my problem! :-)

how about:

Viva La SCO!
Linux: Yours for only $699.00
I like yellow pork shards
Purple Pumpkins Prickle Pearly Patterns Patently
Microsoft: Software for a Secure World
Slashdot: Intellectual discussion 24x7
Fox News: Fair and Balanced

Aaaaaaanyway... it was a joke to begin with. A mildly self-deprecating one at that, since most people wouldn't brag about voting for a candidate who only receive about .2% of the vote. But then again, I never did much care for doing things like other people. <grin>

TTYL,

Phil
--
Don't blame me, I voted for Badnarik