internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] W Visit to Raleigh

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Diana Duncan <dianaduncan AT contentdb.net>
  • To: raustin3 AT nc.rr.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] W Visit to Raleigh
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 13:19:14 -0500

On Feb 8, 2005, at 6:08 PM, Roger Austin wrote:

So the dipstick is coming to town this week. Anyone know
yet when and where?

Does anyone know if what he is doing is legal? He is speaking in front of a hand-picked audience of supporters. I can see where this might have been OK during the campaign where these events were paid for by campaign funds, but now these events are being supported by all of our tax dollars. It just doesn't seem like they should be able to pick and choose who can be in the audience for a "town hall" meeting on a policy issue.

Diana