internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Snow

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tom Boucher" <trekkie AT nomorestars.com>
  • To: kurt AT kurtschlatzer.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Snow
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:50:20 -0500 (EST)

> K. Jo Garner wrote:

> I'm glad I traded in my SUV for a Mazda Protege5 earlier this year. If I
> was
> still driving the SUV, I would not have made it home.
>
> Kurt

Just curious but why do you say that? Did you have a feeling of
invincibility when you drove or you think that SUVs have some sort of
innate ability not to be driven on snow/ice just because an idiot that has
more money than sense couldn't manage?

I mean if you can make it home in a Protege you can make it home in
anything. SLow and steady and most people always forget that. I can
include myself in most people some days.