internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Snow

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Wolfe, Joanna" <joanna.wolfe AT oup.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Snow
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 09:33:39 -0500

By the time I left work last night - about 6:30, the traffic was at a
dead stop, or maybe just a lifeless crawl going east on 40 - west on
forty was moving at around 60 MPH and was clear to chapel hill - I
made it home in about 25 minutes from Cary - faster than I would
normally at 5pm.

So the next time someone says something nasty to me about living in
Durham, I'll just remind them of last night and the parking lot from
Chapel Hill to Garner.

Joanna