internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Snow

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: raustin3 AT nc.rr.com
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Snow
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 18:25:40 -0500

----- Original Message -----
> It's snowing in RTP. Anyone been out on the roads? It doesn't
> look like we will get much.

I will answer my own question. I got out at 4:15 to beat the rush.
I made it to Davis Drive and finally got to the entrance ramp at 6pm.
That is about a mile. Turned around and I am back at the office until
the mess clears up. It took all of 5 minutes to return. I may be here
until tomorrow at the rate of movement I saw on I-40 East from RTP to
Raleigh.

The roads aren't really that bad, I have no idea why there is such a
backup. Especially since many people seemed to have left around Noon
due to the schools letting out. Anybody hear anything on the tube?

--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items including the
famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet.