internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Sushi in the Triangle

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Kelly Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Sushi in the Triangle
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:54:07 -0500 (EST)

> Yeah Waraji is good. I think Sushi Blues barely tops it though.

The thing that turns me way off of Sushi Blues is that their hot towels
smell like they've been run through a dishwasher (alongside dirty dishes)
to clean them - and most of the time, they're not really clean. Have these
people never heard of light bleach? Waraji, OTOH, always has clean hot
towels. Plus, there's usually a surfeit of Japanese businessmen hanging
out at Waraji, drinking sake and looking like something out of a Haruki
Murakami novel.

Cheers
KJ