internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Snow

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT shell.neverwhere.org>
  • To: mpusateri AT wickedtrails.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Snow
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 15:21:46 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005, Matt Pusateri wrote:
Since I would probably be considered a yankee, I remember going to
empty parking lots and doing everything I could to loose control and
then learn how to regain control. Something unfortunately you don't
get to learn when you grow up in the south. Fortunately there are not
that many times you need it down here and you have much less hills in
most places.

Just did that in the KMart parking lot... fun, fun, fun...

I like driving in a good 8-18 inch snow storm :)

Storm? I took my first driving test in over a foot of snow in PA... That ain't no storm...

Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com
http://www.rod-o-rama.com
http://www.thehellbenders.com
1959 GMC in Chevy Sheetmetal 1/2 Ton (235" Inline 6)
1990 Ducati 750 Sport