internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] roll call

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Scott Lundgren" <s_l AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] roll call
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 20:49:31 -0500

>What is your name?

Scott Lundgren

>Where do you live?

Downtown Charlotte, formerly of Apex

>What do you do?

Software Development for the University of North Carolina @ Charlotte

>What do you /really/ do?

train for my first triathalon, look for people in Charlotte that are 1/2 as
interesting at the people of INW, freelance web application development,
cook, lurk/participate on various open source mailing lists, travel to art
museums

>What is your favorite color?

blue, and yes my birthday is next week a size medium will do just fine.

>What is your quest?

a G5 powerbook, but I'll settle for inner peace