internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] roll call

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Judy Hallman <hallman AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] roll call
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:09:08 -0500

Thomas Beckett wrote:

What is your name?
Judy Hallman

Where do you live?
Chapel Hill, but in Chatham County

What do you do?
I retired from UNC-Chapel Hill in March 1999. When I retired, I was Campus Webmaster and a Tier 2 Analyst in the IT Response Center.

What do you /really/ do?
I do a LOT of volunteer work. I am Executive Director and President of RTPnet, http://www.rtpnet.org, and I manage Tech LinkUp (http://www.techlinkup.org), a new service of RTPnet. Tech LinkUp links together technology needs and resources to support nonprofit organizations.

Judy Hallman (hallman AT rtpnet.org, http://www.rtpnet.org/hallman)
Executive Director, RTPnet, NC (http://www.RTPnet.org/)