internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] roll call

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Diana Duncan <dianaduncan AT contentdb.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] roll call
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 09:20:27 -0500

What is your name?
da'
Mama, aka Diana Duncan. I spend some time translating for Craig when he is in a Scottish mood, so I'll do that here as well.

Where do you live?
nagreenhoose

"In a green house" in Cary, the Lochmere area. And darn it, we love it!

What do you do?
steretascreenawday
"Stare at a screen all day". Yeah, me too. I work from home for a healthcare software company based in Utah, for a group based in Cleveland. I'm a DBA and developer and know way too many languages and frameworks. I have a fair amount of fun, even after doing this since 1989, and still enjoy doing the "happy programmer dance" when something works.

What do you /really/ do?
steretascreenawday ngaehame
"Stare at a screen all day, and go home". I'm already home. I play with Caelan (our 16-month-old son) and Craig, read altogether too much (can one read too much? I test that boundary every day), go for walks, and cook, cook, cook. I'm starting work on a cookbook, does anyone want to test recipes?

... swalla's, nofastenuff, yum!
"Swallows, not fast enough, yum!" -- I have no idea what exactly he meant by the yum.
--
Craig