internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] roll call

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "K. Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] roll call
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:12:02 -0500 (EST)

->What is your name?

Kelly Jo Garner; "KJ" works just fine too

->Where do you live?

Raleigh, NC, on the edge of downtown in Mordecai. Pronounce it however you
want. A great place to walk your dog and interact (sometimes favourably)
with your neighbours.

->What do you do?

Currently contracted to EMD Pharmaceuticals in Durham via Shark Technology
in Raleigh; also supply web design and support to freelance clients.

->What do you /really/ do?

Dream up ways I can take pictures of hot women for my own pleasure (and
eventual display - see www.hungryphotographer.org/martini); chapter
advisor ("Vice President of Undergraduate Affairs") for St Anthony Hall in
Chapel Hill; veteran beer drinker and music devotee; enthusiastic
participant in the insanity that is called Louisiana.

->What is your quest?

Short-term: To finish matting & framing the Martini Ladies I have printed
& waiting; possibly construct another cat from the cat hair on my
floor at home; to assemble 3 more composites for St Anthony Hall; to catch
up on end of year billing; to get car's oil changed (my poor car!).

Long-term: Schedule more Martini Shoots; organise negatives and prints;
get rid of accumulated crap in my house; travel more; prepare for possible
move away from Raleigh to Nashville, TN. (Anyone got any ideas for
Nashville employment?)

Cheers
KJ

"A photograph is neither taken nor seized by force. It offers itself up.
It is
the photo that takes you. One must not take photos." Henri
Cartier-Bresson
www.hungryphotographer.org || www.ibiblio.org/kelly || kelly<*>unc.edu