internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] roll call

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Paul Cory <pwcory AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] roll call
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 20:32:17 -0500

What is your name?

Paul Cory

Where do you live?

Parkwood section of Durham

What do you do?

Webmaster for the Wake County Public School System

What do you /really/ do?

Play tennis, strategy and other board games, role-playing games, drink scotch, coffee and beer, read, watch movies, with my wife, and try to keep up with the needs of three cats. Post Christmas, I'm hoping to dive back into photography in a big way (c'mon, Santa!), and if things work out, maybe even take up brewing my own beer again.

Paul