internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] roll call

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Christian Stalberg" <cstalberg AT verizon.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] roll call
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:24:54 -0500

To make life more interesting and to promote the spirit of community, I
hereby declare a ROLL CALL of INW list membership. Please introduce
yourself to the list. Here are a few questions to get the ball rolling:

What is your name?

Christian Stalberg

Where do you live?

Durham

What do you do?

Web development and server administration for the Office of Information
Technology Services, State of North Carolina.

What do you /really/ do?

I'm always involved in several causes at any one time. This past year I've
primarily been involved in protecting privacy and stopping big brother (USA
PATRIOT Act). Lately I've gotten involved in the whole e-voting debacle.
Given the momentum of the policies created by the real Axis of Evil
(Bush/Ashcroft/Rumsfeld), there'll be plenty of work to be done in 2005.