internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Re: Jon Stewart on Crossfire

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT shell.neverwhere.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Re: Jon Stewart on Crossfire
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 09:10:54 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004, Tony Spencer wrote:
I don't enjoy watching either of those fools on Crossfire but I don't
understand why so many are drooling over John Stewart.

I guess it's because you have no sense of humor.

He was incorrect when he made the claim that the Crossfire hosts have a
responsibility to the American people. Wrong. They are a TV show that is a
company that has a responsibility to their shareholders only. They are
responsible for making money. Loosing your cool and resorting to personal
attacks such as calling someone a dick doesn't make you appear too
intelligent. Stick to comedy.

Actually you are wrong, again. If they call it news and themselves journalists then they do indeed have a responsibility to the american public. It's part of the FCC licensing you ninny. And don't forget journalistic integrity...

Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com
http://www.rod-o-rama.com
http://www.thehellbenders.com
1959 GMC in Chevy Sheetmetal 1/2 Ton (235" Inline 6)