internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Jon Stewart on Crossfire

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Boucher <trekkie AT nomorestars.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Jon Stewart on Crossfire
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 11:34:20 -0400

On Oct 16, 2004, at 11:27 AM, Tom Boucher wrote:

I read the transcript on CNN after a friend of mine told me about it. They were babbling buffoons trying to argue with a PHD it looked like. Stewart really tore them apart and they didn't know what to do. And he 'tore them apart' by asking a pointed question or two while they tried to insult him.

My favorite line was 'You're on CNN, I Follow puppets that make crank calls' when they asked him about his Kerry interview.

What do you know. A Torrent is available

http://66.90.75.92/suprnova//torrents/2800/Crossfire-20041015- John_Stewart-avi.torrent