internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Re: Jon Stewart on Crossfire

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tony Spencer" <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Re: Jon Stewart on Crossfire
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 08:57:36 -0400

I don't enjoy watching either of those fools on Crossfire but I don't
understand why so many are drooling over John Stewart.

He was incorrect when he made the claim that the Crossfire hosts have a
responsibility to the American people. Wrong. They are a TV show that is a
company that has a responsibility to their shareholders only. They are
responsible for making money. Loosing your cool and resorting to personal
attacks such as calling someone a dick doesn't make you appear too
intelligent. Stick to comedy.