internetworkers - [internetworkers] Web Page Designer Interviews

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: Internetworkers AT happyhouse.metalab.unc.edu:"http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Web Page Designer Interviews
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 13:21:58 -0400

Hi--

I sent out a survey to this list back in June about a new performance analysis product. The initial survey was very positive, and we've proceeded with a prototype. I'd like to show it to live people and get some feedback in person. The interview would take about an hour, and there's a $75 honorarium.

The requirements are we're looking for web page design professionals; by that we mean people who design web pages, either from the artistic or technical sides (php, jsp, etc.). (No students please.)

Dates/Times:
Oct. 20 and 21: Anytime
Oct. 23rd: Morning

The interviews would take place either at our office or at your location. Please contact me if you'd like to help us out, and let me know what time and day would be most convenient.

Warm regards,

Michael Czeiszperger
http://webperformanceinc.com
9207 Baileywick Rd., Suite 203
Raleigh, NC 27516
919-845-7601

  • [internetworkers] Web Page Designer Interviews, Michael Czeiszperger, 10/07/2004