internetworkers - [internetworkers] US set to attack Iran: October 31, 2004

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers:http"@happyhouse.metalab.unc.edu://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/ <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [internetworkers] US set to attack Iran: October 31, 2004
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 12:25:19 -0400

Well, it is pretty clear to me now that Shrubya will be giving all of us World Citizens a parting gift from his delightful 4 year reign of terror. In light of the "facts" that Iraq really, really, freakin' really didn't have a damn thing to do with 9/11, now we are creating new "facts" (apparently, these things blow out of Colin Powell's ass) that will show American TV Watchers that it was dirty, nuke-having IRAN who was the culprit ALL ALONG!! How could we have been so stupid?!?!

[1] http://progressivetrail.org/articles/040721Cole.shtml

"The same techniques used to get up the Iraq war are now being applied by the political Right in the United States, including President Bush, to Iran. These include innuendo, guilt by association, vague fears, and hyped capabilities. If Bush gets a second term, it seems very likely that his administration will make war on Iran."

[2] http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/world/wire/sns-ap-us-iran- crisis,0,5586022.story?coll=sns-ap-world-headlines

"It sounds like an Iraq summer rerun: Weapons of mass destruction. Support for terrorism. Talk of U.N. Security Council action. Hints of a push for regime change. This time, however, the fuss is not over Iraq but about that country's next-door neighbor, Iran. Recent developments have been unsettling."

I am just really excited to pay for another large-scale invasion and war. I mean, this really gets the old juices flowing!! Retirement plan? Fuck it! Saving for a rainy day and/or vacation? Not this decade!!

"We've got justice to administer!!!"

This makes Americans look like such [majorly bad plural expletive].
/drm