internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] US set to attack Iran: October 31, 2004

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] US set to attack Iran: October 31, 2004
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:27:55 -0400

matusiak wrote:

Well, it is pretty clear to me now that Shrubya will be giving all of us World Citizens a parting gift from his delightful 4 year reign of terror. In light of the "facts" that Iraq really, really, freakin' really didn't have a damn thing to do with 9/11, now we are creating new "facts" (apparently, these things blow out of Colin Powell's ass) that will show American TV Watchers that it was dirty, nuke-having IRAN who was the culprit ALL ALONG!! How could we have been so stupid?!?!
<snip>

This makes Americans look like such [majorly bad plural expletive].
/drm

This is why I vote Libertarian. Mike Badnarik opposes these
unjustified acts of aggression against foreign nations.

TTYL,

Phil
--
Vote Badnarik for President 2004