internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] US set to attack Iran: October 31, 2004

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] US set to attack Iran: October 31, 2004
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 13:59:51 -0400

Diana --

You are quite right about our upcoming techie draft to defeat the Al-Queda. If you send the wimpiest dorks in America, certainly that will bring the Mullahs to their knees.

In order to jumpstart this process, I'm doing what any rational, patriotic American would do. I am getting rid of everything I own and moving to Iran next Monday. That way, I will already be up on their local lingo for when I need to start reporting back to the Homeland Security office.