internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Reminder: Primaries today

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Reminder: Primaries today
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 11:44:17 -0400

the weird, unsettling, wrong part is how you have to pick a ballot, be
it dem or republican.

IMHO, if you're independent, your primary ballot should have everyone on it.

~ian

ps: a couple years ago (2 I believe) the County Surveyor position in
Harnett County was open, with only one candidate running, and as a
result, Harnett County now has a libertarian surveyor. ~ian