internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Duke to give out free iPods

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Duke to give out free iPods
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 11:39:06 -0400

I <3 my 30 Gig G3 iPod, and am most definitley going to get a 4G one.

The new ones are *really* nice, have the few features I found lacking
in my 3G, and since I'm getting paid for some summer work with an
iPod, I'm making sure to get a 4G one.

I will also be getting a couple iPod minis till the middle of August,
for some on-campus demos, and I'm looking forward to seeing what using
one of them is like on a day to day basis.

~Ian