internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Fwd: Kerry/Edwards in Raleigh Sat.

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Fwd: Kerry/Edwards in Raleigh Sat.
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 18:06:14 -0400

Phillip Rhodes wrote:

Lee Haslup wrote:

Hey Phil,

Given that I am one of the few pro-war types lurking on the Internetworkers group -- and possibly the *only* pro-war libertarian on the list --

Maybe not, Lee. As you may recall me telling you at the JUG meeting,

Ummm, I'm getting my xUG's mixed up... it was either the WUG or RUG
meeting when we had that talk, actually. I know this because I remember
it being at IBM, not MCNC. Eitherway, same difference I guess. :-)

Phil "losing his memory" Rhodes
--
Vote Badnarik for President 2004
www.badnarik.org