internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Fwd: Kerry/Edwards in Raleigh Sat.

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Fwd: Kerry/Edwards in Raleigh Sat.
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 17:50:47 -0400

Ian Meyer wrote:

you say first that you are libertarian, but then say that as long as
votes are pulled from kerry, all the better.

so as a lp member, you'd rather have bush than kerry?

Not to speak for Lee, but there really isn't anything
unusual about that at all. For whatever reason, Libertarians
are typically seen as having more in common with the Republicans
than the Democrats, ideologically. I'd venture that more
Republicans who "break rank" vote Libertarian, than Democrats
that "break rank."

Me personally, I don't care a whit about the candidate of
*either* major party. Kerry / Edwards is in no way, shape,
form or fashion preferable to Bush / Cheney, IMHO. Remember
the lesser of two evils is still evil.

TTYL,

Phil
--