internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Fwd: Kerry/Edwards in Raleigh Sat.

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: quack AT ibiblio.org
  • To: mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Fwd: Kerry/Edwards in Raleigh Sat.
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 17:53:25 -0400 (EDT)

> Me personally, I don't care a whit about the candidate of
> *either* major party.

Hear, hear!!

> Kerry / Edwards is in no way, shape,
> form or fashion preferable to Bush / Cheney, IMHO. Remember
> the lesser of two evils is still evil.

I find them preferable only because they aren't named Bush and Cheney.
I'm counting on the transition time between administrations to hinder
(somewhat) the stream of stupidity coming out of DC. I'm not naive enough
to think it'll stop... but unless I start seeing some real pro-citizen
change, my voting tendency in national elections will be against the
incumbent.

Wish me luck. I'm hoping to vote Republican in 2008.

--s