internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Fwd: Kerry/Edwards in Raleigh Sat.

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Lee Haslup <biglee AT haslups.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Fwd: Kerry/Edwards in Raleigh Sat.
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 02:12:04 -0400

Phillip Rhodes wrote:

[Any Libertarians reading, be aware that we plan to show up
and display our "Mike Badnarik - Libertarian for President"
banner, and distribute literature, and explain to the folks
present how...]

John Kerry is just as pro-war as Bush.

Hey Phil,

I started to write and argue with you on this point but then I stopped and thought again...
Given that I am one of the few pro-war types lurking on the Internetworkers group -- and possibly the *only* pro-war libertarian on the list -- it occurred to me that convincing Internetworkers and/or prospective Kerryites that Kerry is a warmonger may not be a bad thing. Let them, by all means, vote for the LP candidate. I'd love to see the LP get some traction and, as long as votes are being pulled away from Kerry, all the better.

BigLee