internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Fwd: Kerry/Edwards in Raleigh Sat.

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Fwd: Kerry/Edwards in Raleigh Sat.
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 20:03:39 -0400

zman wrote:

They blatantly lied and forced their agenda. If you don't believe it you are a moron, period.

Perhaps. But even if so, how is that any different what what almost all
politicians do? It's hardly unprecedented, ya know.

They need to go.

Agreed.

I really don't care if it's Kerry/Edwards that replace them or Chris Rock and Bernie Mac.

I don't see Kerry / Edwards being an improvement. They're all Demopublicans, and they all represent the same thing at core:
greedy, corrupt, power-mad criminals. This is why I vote
for 3rd parties... I still believe that the people involved
have some integrity and are more likely to stand for the
principles they claim to represent.

Hell that might be fun...

True dat. But still, I think the superior choice is Badnarik / Champagna. :-)

TTYL,

Phil
--
Vote Badnarik for President 2004