internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Cities that Rock: Pittsburgh, RDU, Denver?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT gibbon.kungfumonkey.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Cities that Rock: Pittsburgh, RDU, Denver?
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 12:13:43 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004, Bill Geschwind wrote:
> I think that was it.

Yeah that was the 3rd Bowie show that we had done. Coolest thing was
Adrian Belew playing guitar. But it was the begining of the push for more
corporate involvement in concert promotion. If you'll notice the sheds are
all controlled by the same people as are most big venues. Between
ticketmaster and Pace entertainment it's a Time-Warner type conspiracy and
we have no one in our corner going to bat for us.

--
Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com