internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] fury over WTC ads

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sil Greene <Sil_greene AT unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] fury over WTC ads
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 15:29:44 -0500 (EST)

.:I feel pretty confident the Roosevelt administration would have blocked what
.:was known about Japan two and half years after Pearl Harbor.

Y'know, I feel pretty confident that FDR's administration wasn't making
anything up to justify their getting involved in the war, and really
didn't act in any way that gave the population a reason to demand an
inquiry.

But maybe I'm duped by the golden pen of written history; don't forget
who does the writing.

--
"If you put your supper dish to your ears you can hear the sounds
of a restaurant." --Snoopy (Charles Schultz 02-12-2000 RIP)