internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] The Passionate Maker of The Passion ofThe Christ

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bill Geschwind" <geschwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] The Passionate Maker of The Passion ofThe Christ
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:56:22 -0500

I'll probably go see it in a theater a week or two after it comes out.
Regardless of whether it is yet another movie about the life of Jesus or
not, there is a chance that it will be better a better movie than a lot
of the other stuff out at the time. There have been several times lately
that I wanted to go see a movie, then took a look at the listings and
found nothing worth seeing that I haven't already seen, and then got
disgusted with the idea of seeing a movie and ended up doing something
different altogether. I hope this one will at least to some extent live
up to its hype.

- Bill

On Feb 25, 2004, at 1:18 PM, Sil Greene wrote:

> So, a show of hands. Who here (aside from Matusiak) is planning to go

> see this movie?

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
To unsubscribe visit