internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] DSL from BellSouth

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sil Greene <Sil_greene AT unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] DSL from BellSouth
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 23:56:39 -0500 (EST)

Reported 04.02.07 07:43 from Lyman Green:

.:I checked my address at Speakeasy (they check by address, NOT phone number,
.:seemingly) and I now qualify for ADSL from Speakeasy as well, apparently. I
.:would rather stick with Speakeasy, just change my service, so I have emailed
.:their DSL Sales/Technical team about it, we'll see.
.:
.:My reasoning is: I have service from them right now without a phone line.
.:;-)

Please let us know what they tell you. Inquiring minds want to know. :)
--s

--
"If you put your supper dish to your ears you can hear the sounds
of a restaurant." --Snoopy (Charles Schultz 02-12-2000 RIP)