internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] DSL from BellSouth

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Lyman Green" <daerid AT io.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] DSL from BellSouth
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 07:43:43 -0500

> P.S. I pay a BellSouth phone bill and I've had almost every residential
> Internet service they have offered in the past 10 years... did this sound
> like a rant?

Thanks to everyone for their feedback.

For the moment, I have decided NOT to pursue the Bellsouth method (getting
phone services again from them in addition to ADSL).
That may change, but...another twist came after I posted.

I checked my address at Speakeasy (they check by address, NOT phone number,
seemingly) and I now qualify for ADSL from Speakeasy as well, apparently. I
would rather stick with Speakeasy, just change my service, so I have emailed
their DSL Sales/Technical team about it, we'll see.

My reasoning is: I have service from them right now without a phone line.
;-)

Lyman <crosses fingers>