internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Re: SPAM the SPAMMERS

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sil Greene <Sil_greene AT unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Re: SPAM the SPAMMERS
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 16:48:29 -0500 (EST)

.:I hope that I didn't cause any
.:"silly confusion" on the very serious topics of joe-jobbing and spam.

I'm only confused on one thing: where did the term joe-job come from and
how did it get linked to spam? I think I've heard the phrase before
this thread but never in an online context.

--Sil

--
"If you put your supper dish to your ears you can hear the sounds
of a restaurant." --Snoopy (Charles Schultz 02-12-2000 RIP)