internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Red Eye Reduction Tips

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Laurie VanDine <laurie AT bizrace.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Red Eye Reduction Tips
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 17:39:19 -0500

In iPhoto, couble click on the selected photo to edit it. Then, select the
region containing the red eyes using your mouse. Once selected, click the
icon
down at the bottom of the program that says something about red eyes (can't
remember the exact wording and am not in front of my iBook...but, you can't
miss it). And that's that. It usually clears red eyes right up. But,
sometimes if the eyes are small or in the corner of the person's eye, it
won't
do a very good job. In those cases, selecting the region again and hitting
the
red eye button again sometimes helps.

*NEW! Ashlyn's web site: http://ashlyn.vandine.org
(A work in progress ever growing and changing by the month just like Ashlyn!)

There never was a
Child so lovely but her
Mother was glad to see her asleep :-)
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

One Learns Little from Success, but Much from Failure!
--"Unknown"
Laurie VanDine
Web Developer
http://www.biZrace.com