internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] anti-spam

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Winslow Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] anti-spam
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 09:51:13 -0400

On Sunday, June 8, 2003, at 08:52 PM, David Minton wrote:

Maybe Internetworkers can start a pet project...

Gaven Stubberfield / Raleigh, North Carolina Spam Gang

http://www.spamhaus.org/rokso/search.lasso?evidencefile=1117

A non-stop group of spammers with T1 access. Multiple machines pumping scam
and porn spam around the clock. Notorious for his "horsey porn" spam.
Stubberfield seems to be in charge of this sleazy operation.

I've got an old 4-prong pitchfork made with really good steel. If anyone's got a scythe, some tar, some sackcloth, and a barrel of mead we could dress up as villagers and have a good old-fashioned mob:

http://www.knighthoodofbuh.org/austin/peasant3.jpg

Some try to achieve immortality by performing grand deeds or the accumulation of
great wealth. On the whole I prefer to achieve immortality by not dying. -- Pratchett
-- michael at czeiszperger dot org, Chapel Hill, NC