internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] anti-spam

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, zman <zman AT gibbon.kungfumonkey.com>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] anti-spam
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2003 20:52:06 -0400

On 6/8/03 8:39 PM, "zman" <zman AT gibbon.kungfumonkey.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 8 Jun 2003, Victor Minton wrote:
>> Interesting that one of the 200 bad boys is located right here in Raleigh.
>> Vic Minton
>
> Where? Who? I want to go visit them, send them some mail, give them a
> call...

Maybe Internetworkers can start a pet project...

Gaven Stubberfield / Raleigh, North Carolina Spam Gang

http://www.spamhaus.org/rokso/search.lasso?evidencefile=1117

A non-stop group of spammers with T1 access. Multiple machines pumping scam
and porn spam around the clock. Notorious for his "horsey porn" spam.
Stubberfield seems to be in charge of this sleazy operation.

January 2003: On the move, looking for new hosting.

ABUSERS: gaven stubberfield
G Stubberfield (1FREESITE2-DOM)
PMB 307
3901 Capital Blvd Suite109
Raleigh, NC 27604 US
Domain Name: 1FREESITE.NET
Stubberfield, G (GSI100) gavens911 AT AOL.COM
919-790-9355 919-790-5860

(many aliases and other addresses listed, some in Raleigh)

David