internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Movie Nights, State vs Duke

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Winslow Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Movie Nights, State vs Duke
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 14:38:46 -0500

On Sunday, March 16, 2003, at 01:21 PM, Bill Geschwind wrote:

The attendance last night I thought was very disappointing -
nowhere near as crowded as SCOTS' last Cradle show in December, however they
did give a very inspired performance to those few who decided to stick
around. I have not been to any house concerts, and I would definitely
appreciate any info you could send me.

What time did they start playing? We were thinking of going, but decided against it because most cradle shows seem to start about the time I want them to end. You'd be tempted to say I'm just getting old, but I've been going to clubs to see bands for over twenty years and the Cradle is the only one where the band doesn't start until midnight.

Run, run, run, as fast as you can. You can't catch me, I'm the stinky cheese man!
-- michael at czeiszperger dot org, Chapel Hill, NC