internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Movie Nights, State vs Duke

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bill Geschwind" <geschwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>,<internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Movie Nights, State vs Duke
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 13:21:12 -0500

Colleen,

I think the first SCOTS show I ever saw was at the old Cat's Cradle on
Franklin Street in '92 and I must have seen most of their regularly
scheduled, local shows ever since - except all Sleazefests and one or two
other shows. The attendance last night I thought was very disappointing -
nowhere near as crowded as SCOTS' last Cradle show in December, however they
did give a very inspired performance to those few who decided to stick
around. I have not been to any house concerts, and I would definitely
appreciate any info you could send me.

Thanks,
Bill