internetworkers - [internetworkers] "Das Boot"

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers AT Lists.Ibiblio.Org (E-mail)" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] "Das Boot"
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 12:52:18 -0500

Hi Folks,

Is anyone interested in getting together tonight to watch Das Boot? This
time I do have to ask if someone else can host as my house looks like
someone took the entire contents of an apartment in Chapel Hill and dumped
it in the dining and living rooms (which is exactly the case..:)).

Thanks!

Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, MT(ASCP), BSEE, MBA, PMP
LIS Administrator
Laboratory Information Services
UNC Hospitals/McLendon Clinical Labs
1106 East Wing