internetworkers - [internetworkers] Movie Nights

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Dallas Smith" <dallas.smith AT pobox.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Movie Nights
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 16:14:45 -0500

Since the documentary viewing has been going well...

Anyone out there seen Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills?

Here's a description:
http://www.suntimes.com/ebert/ebert_reviews/1996/09/092703.html and a
trailer: http://desires.com/2.4/Performance/Reviews/Paradise/

I saw it on television a few years ago and one day came across a Part 2 of
this movie in DVD format, but I haven't gotten around to watching it yet. I
can't find Part 1 in DVD, but if I can, would anyone care to get together
and watch them? I wouldn't mind hosting.

Dallas
--
Dallas Anne Smith
dallas.smith AT pobox.com