internetworkers - [internetworkers] Movie Nights, State vs Duke

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers AT Lists.Ibiblio.Org (E-mail)" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Movie Nights, State vs Duke
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 10:49:51 -0500

Thanks to Jason for hosting last night! We actually talked through about a
third of the movie-- which was more interesting than the movie-- and it's a
great movie! I'm planning to go to the RaleighWood
http://www.raleighwoodmovies.com/ with a few friends to watch the Academy
Awards next Sunday. Feel free to join us! If you have never seen anything
but a movie on a theater screen, you will be shocked at how much difference
a big screen makes. I used to go to Monday Night Football at the
RaleighWood religiously, (absolutely the *best* place to watch MNF!), and
two years ago on a whim I met a friend there to watch the Academy Awards. I
had never made a point to watch the Academy Awards before in my life. Just
the fact that they were on a huge screen (a 35' screen grabs the bulk of
your field of vision) made watching them great!

I know that there will be a bunch of you watching State vs Duke this
afternoon. I won't be home until about 2:00, but if someone could save me a
stool or a seat on the sofa at a bar/house in Raleigh/Cary, I'd appreciate
it! Just let me know where...

(Hey Bill-- I remember SCOS from my days as a DJ at WKNC... Have you been
to any house concerts? There are several hosts in CH, at least one in
Durham, and at least one in Raleigh. If you want info on them, just let me
know).

Ciao!

Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, MT(ASCP), BSEE, MBA, PMP
LIS Administrator
Laboratory Information Services
UNC Hospitals/McLendon Clinical Labs
1106 East Wing