internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] [OT] Protect your digital rights

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Edward Wesolowski <ids AT idisplay.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] [OT] Protect your digital rights
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 15:08:34 -0500

>BTW, does anyone have an email address for Senator Dole?
I'm told senators and congressman like to focus on (filter out the rest?) email from their constituents. So if you're from NC and want to contact Sen. Dole, that's good.
I didn't see an email address, exactly, on these pages, but they're a start:
http://www.senate.gov/pagelayout/senators/one_item_and_teasers/dole.htm
http://www.senate.gov/pagelayout/general/one_item_and_teasers/contacting.htm

Ed W.
"Our Political system was designed when the total U.S. population was 8.9 million, horseback was fastest way to travel, and shouting was about as far as a person could be heard."

At 02:27 PM 1/22/03 -0500, you wrote:

Change "Senators" to "Congressfolk" and you're golden...

More info, from Rep. Boucher himself, including the bill (HR 107):
http://www.house.gov/boucher/internet.htm

BTW, does anyone have an email address for Senator Dole? I've already
sent John Edwards a message about this, but Libby doesn't seem to have a
web presence (yet)...

--Sil

--
"If you put your supper dish to your ears you can hear the sounds
of a restaurant." --Snoopy (Charles Schultz 02-12-2000 RIP)