internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] any thoughts on Cary's "manifest destiny" approach to growth?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Wolfe, Joanna" <wolfe AT oup-usa.org>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] any thoughts on Cary's "manifest destiny" approach to growth?
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 15:22:32 -0500

I used to look at the map of Cary and say "huh?"
To me it looks like someone threw a tomato at a piece of white paper.
Sure there's that big splat! in the center, then there are these little tiny
threads in the corner with a bunch of seeds at the end. Ever figure out
how the airport is in Durham, but so is Cary?
Joanna