internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] hosting recommendations needed

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Heather Hesketh <heather AT hesketh.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] hosting recommendations needed
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 17:08:13 -0500

At 05:00 PM 1/21/2003 -0500, Steven Champeon wrote:

>> - Springboard
>
>We've been working with the Springboard guys a bit for the past eight
>months or so, and they seem to have a good setup as well. We host one
>of our clients with them, and they've been good to us as well.

So good, in fact, that we're moving back. We co-lo'd with Interlan way back. Thanks to a kind, timely heads up, we moved from the Utenzi location before things went south and we got stuck. We were *very* leery about moving back to the company formerly known as InterLan/Utenzi, but with Springboard's all new management and commitment to keeping focused and servicing the Triangle better than any other vendor, we're buying local again. Springboard is very open, up-front, and thoughtful. They know that they have "a past" to make up for, but they're not trying to hide it and the management is new, committed, and focused.

Heather

---
Heather A. Hesketh http://www.hesketh.com
CEO vox: 919.834.2552 x12
hesketh.com/inc. fax: 919.834.2554

Image is only the beginning. Knowledge is profit.
http://www.hesketh.com/proof/white_papers/